Instalment Plan Package - $25 per week for 13 hours including your driving test in our car!
Rightway Driving School is committed to ensuring that everyone can have access to high quality professional driving lessons at an affordable price and to meet your cashflow needs. Out $25 a week payment plan helps you meet the need for driving lessons and easier cash flow. It is designed for new learners so that driving lessons can be spread over a 36 week period to optimise the learning experience. Our fully accredited Instructors will provide a structured training program which is customised to meet the unique needs and goals of each student. Lessons can be delivered at a time and place which suits you.
Rightway Driving School offer learner drivers (and if you are under 18 years of age you will require an adult to enter the instalment arrangement) an instalment arrangement, which is simply a weekly direct debit from your bank account or credit card of $25 for 326weeks. You get the following lessons in the instalment plan package:
- 10 x 1 hour lessons (RRP $750),
- 1 x Federal Government Funded Keys2Drive Lesson (RRP Free),
- 1 x 2 hour Lesson & Test (RRP $187.50)
Total value of $937.50 but only pay $25 per week for 36 weeks!
Complete the online application form
For an extra $5 per week you also can purchase our Defensive Driving Course which is a full day program normally costing $349!
Complete the online application form for the
Instalment Plan with Defensive Driving Course for $30 per week
Get the lessons you need within your weekly cash flow!
How is the program structured?
To get the ball rolling we will kick off with practical driving lessons that will help you to begin learning to drive safely. During these lessons we will introduce students to their professional driving trainer, outline the Q-safe assessment standard and deliver a personalised student folder which we will use to deliver the Rightway Driver Training Program.
Our fully accredited driving instructors will carefully monitor student progress and tailor each lesson depending on the individual students need. They will look to identify any bad habits which may be emerging whilst reinforcing up-to-date vehicle and road craft skills. Our trainers will also reinforce good driving habits, identify and cover our core safe driving tips and tricks.
During the final stages of your learning, Rightway Driving School can conduct a mock test, giving you a realistic idea of your readiness for the practical driving assessment with Department of Transport and Main Roads. Our instructors will evaluate each student’s ability to pass 51 competencies outlined in the Australian Driver Trainers Association (ADTA) instructor handbook. Our highly skilled instructors have an excellent first time pass rate and will be doing all they can to help you succeed
What you need to know...
- An upfront setup fee of $38.50 to cover the administrative costs for the package.
- There are no additional fees unless you default on your payments or cancel the plan. It is an interest free plan and our best priced package.
- Initial and Ongoing lessons must be taken within 12 months. The Lesson and Test service must be taken within 18 months. The Defensive Driving Course voucher may be redeemed against any of our public courses, as advertised, held in Brisbane, Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast within 18 months. Your first driving lesson cannot be for 7 days after completing the application form pending approval of your instalment plan. You may only have 1 hour lesson each fortnight thereafter. If your instalments are in arrears you will not be entitled to driving lessons until the instalments are brought up to date.
- Our normal cancellation and no show terms and conditions apply to driving lessons and other services booked using this package. Vouchers are non-transferable or refundable other than as set out below.
- If you wish to cancel the instalment plan you may do so. The amount to be refunded will be calculated as:
- For the $25 plan - The difference between $937.50 and the total cost of driving lessons booked at the prevailing RRP plus $50 cancellation fee less the amount paid in instalments excluding the setup fee.
- For the $30 plan - The difference between $1,286.50 and the total cost of driving lessons booked at the prevailing RRP plus $50 cancellation fee less the amount paid in instalments excluding the setup fee.
- Overdue instalments will be charged an account keeping fee of $10 each month (or part thereof) while such amounts remain outstanding.
Call us on 1300 657 040 to schedule a driving lesson.
"No yelling or abuse, just caring, quality controlled and tailored lessons to get your licence and stay safe on the roads for life!"